I can't walk out, because I love you too much baby...
I can't walk out, because I love you too much baby...
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Ok so I wasnt saying that to PVFAN, I was directing that towards the title of this thread for those of you who didn't get it
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
which would prob. be a majority - very few of us under-50 guys would get that
I'm under 50 and I got it. Hell, I'm under 35 and I got it. But I like The King somewhat so I suppose that helped.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vic Fontaine</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm under 50 and I got it. Hell, I'm under 35 and I got it. But I like The King somewhat so I suppose that helped. </div></div>
Same here.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Im under 25
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks